SBB CFF FFS and the company INTECH-ICS AG have been working on the new locker systems for customers for years. The latest locker system is now in Chur station on platform 5.
Customers can deposit their luggage - be it small or large bags - centrally at the station (by the taxi stand). The lockers are operated centrally via a pay station. In addition, a specially developed lighting system with pigeon protection is in use.
It accepts CHF coins and the most common credit cards. A big advantage is that this allows the lockers to be operated without a key. A receipt is generated with a QR code that can be used to open the selected locker again.
If a ticket is lost, there is no need to change a lock; SBB staff can print a duplicate for a fee so that the customer can retrieve his or her luggage.
The locker system can be connected to a management server which enables remote maintenance.
Features LockTec management server for locker systems:
- Management server monitors and controls lockers and control point
- Easy access to payment transactions (month-end closing,..)
- Remote access and maintenance
- Detailed utilisation and disruption analyses for better control
- Every interaction is documented (LogFile)
- Central adjustment of prices possible
- Short reaction time in case of malfunctions
INTECH-ICS AG thanks you for the valued order.
More news on schliessfaecher.ch: News