Description Wardrobe 3-door
Combination of sheet steel and laminate provide the reliable equipment in the changing rooms of various facilities such as companies, schools, sports facilities, hospitals, swimming pools, etc. due to the design and high quality.
The welded frame construction of the steel sheet thickness from 0.8 to 1 mm guarantees the strength and minimises an effort of assembly.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1750 x 900 x 500||1970 x 900 x 500|
|Number of compartments||3||3|
|Equipment||3 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail||6 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail|
Additional information for product Wardrobe cabinet 3-door
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free of charge
Minimum order quantity in the online store: 1 piece
Delivery time stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installation and maintenance of Tritón cabinets
- designed for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- other uses than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small unevenness is compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made of recyclable materials. After the cabinet is discarded, they must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.
Documents for product Wardrobe cabinet 3-door
Product brochure: Download documents
More information about the distributor in Switzerland: www.intech.ch
There are no reviews yet.